★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 call purpose flour
1 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 pkg8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 pkg8 oz cool whip
1 ptfresh, sliced strawberries
How to Make Strawberry Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, butter and 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar.
- Spread dough evenly on 12 inch greased pizza pan.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl combine 1 cup powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours then cut and serve.