★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pieces of center cut bacon cut in half
- 16 oz
- package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 c
- seedless strawberry fruit spread
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- chopped pistachios
- fresh strawberries (keep one large one whole and slice the rest)
How to Make Strawberry Pizza
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place your bacon halves on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet. Bake for about 25 to28 minutes. When done drain flat on paper towels.
- 3Spray a non-stick pizza pan with cooking spray.
- 4Place cookie dough in the center of pizza pan and press it into a flat round disc.
- 5Bake cookie dough in the same 350 degree oven with the bacon for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool on the pizza pan.
- 6Mix together the Philadelphia cream cheese, strawberry fruit spread and vanilla with your hand mixer. Leave at room temperature.
- 7Place the chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and heat in 15 second intervals-stirring after each until glossy and smooth.
- 8Dip each piece of bacon in the chocolate – leave a bit of bacon showing on each one. Place on parchment paper.
Sprinkle each piece of chocolate dipped bacon with chopped pistachios and allow them to cool in the refrigerator.
- 9Carefully slide your cookie crust onto a serving board or cutting board.
- 10Frost the crust with cream cheese mixture. Make sure to leave about a ½ inch edge to give the impression of a pizza.
- 11Place a large whole strawberry in the center. Place bacon strips in a pinwheel fashion radiating from the center berry. Place the sliced strawberries on the outer edge and wherever else they might look nice
- 12Cut pizza into wedges with pizza wheel. It makes at least 8 large portions.