★★★★★ 1 vote5
6pieces of center cut bacon cut in half
16 ozpackage of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
8 ozphiladelphia cream cheese
1/3 cseedless strawberry fruit spread
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cmilk chocolate chips
1/4 cchopped pistachios
10fresh strawberries (keep one large one whole and slice the rest)
How to Make Strawberry Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your bacon halves on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet. Bake for about 25 to28 minutes. When done drain flat on paper towels.
- Spray a non-stick pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie dough in the center of pizza pan and press it into a flat round disc.
- Bake cookie dough in the same 350 degree oven with the bacon for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool on the pizza pan.
- Mix together the Philadelphia cream cheese, strawberry fruit spread and vanilla with your hand mixer. Leave at room temperature.
- Place the chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and heat in 15 second intervals-stirring after each until glossy and smooth.
- Dip each piece of bacon in the chocolate – leave a bit of bacon showing on each one. Place on parchment paper.
Sprinkle each piece of chocolate dipped bacon with chopped pistachios and allow them to cool in the refrigerator.
- Carefully slide your cookie crust onto a serving board or cutting board.
- Frost the crust with cream cheese mixture. Make sure to leave about a ½ inch edge to give the impression of a pizza.
- Place a large whole strawberry in the center. Place bacon strips in a pinwheel fashion radiating from the center berry. Place the sliced strawberries on the outer edge and wherever else they might look nice
- Cut pizza into wedges with pizza wheel. It makes at least 8 large portions.