By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 c
- cold water
- 1 c
- vanilla ice milk
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 3/4 c
- frozen unsweetened strawberries
How to Make Strawberry-Pineapple Parfait
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
- 2Place over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
- 3Drain pineapple and thaw strawberries.
- 4Add ice milk and fruit.
- 5Stir gently until mixed.
- 6Portion into 4 individual dishes.
- 7Refrigerate until serving time.
- 8Do not freeze.