Strawberry Jello-Pretzel Dessert
- 3 c
- crushed pretzels (not to fine)
- 3/4 c
- butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 pkg
- (10 oz) partially thawed sliced strawberries
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- 1 large
- container cool whip
- 2 box
- ( 3 oz ) strawberry jello
How to Make Strawberry Jello-Pretzel Dessert
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the melted butter, sugar and crushed pretzels. Press this mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 3Prepare jello with frozen strawberries. Put in fridge until almost set.
- 4Combine pretzels, butter and 3 Tbsp sugar and layer at bottom of glass dish.
- 5Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and cool whip.
- 6Layer pretzel base, cream cheese mixture then jello mixture. Let set overnight.