Strawberry Jello-Pretzel Dessert
3 ccrushed pretzels (not to fine)
3/4 cbutter, melted
2 pkg(10 oz) partially thawed sliced strawberries
8 ozcream cheese
1 largecontainer cool whip
2 box( 3 oz ) strawberry jello
How to Make Strawberry Jello-Pretzel Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar and crushed pretzels. Press this mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Prepare jello with frozen strawberries. Put in fridge until almost set.
- Combine pretzels, butter and 3 Tbsp sugar and layer at bottom of glass dish.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and cool whip.
- Layer pretzel base, cream cheese mixture then jello mixture. Let set overnight.