★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- strawberry jello - 6 oz
- 1 c
- water, boiling
- 8 oz
- cool whip (8 oz container)
- 1 pkg
- frozen strawberries in syrup (16 oz) defrosted
- 10 oz
- store-bought angel food cake - cut into 1-inch cubes
How to Make Strawberry Delight
- 1In a large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 2Add Strawberries, fold in Cool Whip and finally add cake cubes.
- 3Pour into trifle bowl. Refrigerate 3 hours until firm. Spoon into dessert bowls, top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh strawberries.
- 4***You can use any where from 8 oz to 16 oz of frozen strawberries to make this recipe, depending on what you have on hand.
You can also vary the size of the angel food cake. I use either one loaf type cake or 1/2 of a large cake.