- 350 defrees f.
- 8 oz
- package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 c
- strawberry jam
- 2 Tbsp
- walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
I CAN BE SNOBBY BAKING TEMPERATURE FOR MOST THINGS:
THE BED FOR THE FILLING
How to Make Strawberry Crescents
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. (this is where I balk & set my oven to 350 degrees F. & just bake as long as it takes to get it right).
- 2Combine Jam & Walnuts.
- 3Unroll Crescent Roll Dough. Cut along perforations to make 8 (eight) pieces. Spread Jam/Walnut Mixture evenly into each piece of the crescent dough. Roll up as package on rolls direct. (i might decide i like a better way to fold it all up).
- 4Place 2-inchses apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes. (might have to do it longer if you used 350 degrees, like 20/25 minutes. be surprised if 30 minutes). When golden brown they are done. (more likely to get a nice golden brown at 350 degrees, cause i think maybe 375 degrees will brown and maybe blacken some of the dough as well).
- 5While strawberry crescent rolls are baking, in a small bowl, mix the Confectioner's Sugar, Butter, & Milk until smooth. Remove strawberry crescents from oven to a wire rack. Spread the tops of the crescents with the Glaze. Serve warm.