How to Make Strawberry Cream Croissant
- Pre-heat oven for 350 degrees.
- Slice the strawberries into small pieces. Mix the strawberries with any juice from the strawberries into the cream cheese into a small mixing bowl.
- Roll out the croissants and separate. Then in the middle of the croissants spoon in the strawberry mixture into each one.
- Roll up the pastry carefully to keep your filling from spilling out. Place on cookie sheet and bake until golden brown.
- After taking the pastries out of the oven coat them in the powdered sugar. Once pastries have cooled add a dollop of whip cream.