How to Make Strawberry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together strawberries, water, and 1 c. of sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Place stick of butter or margarine in a 9X13 glass baking dish and put in oven to melt while strawberries are simmering.
- When strawberries start to boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When butter or margarine is melted, remove from oven.
- Mix together flour and remaining 1 c. of sugar. Slowly add milk to prevent clumping and stir with whisk until smooth.
- Evenly pour batter mixture into hot melted butter. DO NOT STIR.
- Spoon strawberries on top of batter mixture, then gently pour remaining syrup evenly over the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes. (Batter will rise to the top while baking.)