Strawberry chiffon squares
- 1/3 c
- 1 1/2 c
- finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 3 oz
- package strawberry jell-o
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounce) eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- (10 ounce) frozen,sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 4 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 pt
- (1cup) whipping cream, whipped
- 3/4 c
- cup boiling water
How to Make Strawberry chiffon squares
- 1Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in crumbs, pat down in a 11x7 inch baking dish.
- 2In large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stir in condensed milk and strawberries. Mix well.
- 3Whip the cream into soft peaks.
Fold in marshmallows and whipping cream into strawberry mixture.
- 4Pour into prepared pan. Chill for two hours.