Strawberry Buttermilk Jello Salad
How to Make Strawberry Buttermilk Jello Salad
- In a small saucepan bring the pineapple to a boil and pour into a large heat proof mixing bowl.
- Add the 2 packages of strawberry jello and mix until the jello is completely dissolved.
- Add the 2 cups of buttermilk and mix well. Allow this mixture to cool on the counter for about 20 minutes.
- After the jello mixture has cooled carefully add the Cool Whip until well mixed. I use a whisk for this step.
- Pour the mixture into a 2 quart baking dish and chill until set.
- Serve cold as a side-dish or dessert. This has a nice tangy taste and goes well food.