★★★★★ 1 vote5
- angel food cake (sugar free or regular)
- 1 box
- reduced calorie strawberry gelatin (dry mix, .35 oz)
- 10 oz
- frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 tsp
- sweetner (sugar substitute)
- 16 oz
- topping, whipped, lite or sugar free
How to Make Strawberry Bliss
- 1Break the angel food cake into 1/2" to 1" pieces and spread them evenly into a 9 x 13 glass cake pan.
- 2Thaw the strawberries, place into a bowl and stir in sweetener to taste.
- 3Mix the dry jello with 1 1/2 cups boiling water to dissolve.
- 4When jello is cooled but not set, stir in the thawed strawberries.
- 5Evenly pour the strawberry mixture over the angel food cake pieces and slightly "squish" the liquid into the cake pieces.
- 6"Frost" the cake with the thawed whipped topping. If desired, garnish the cake with fresh sliced or whole strawberries.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Cut ito 3 x 3 squares to serve. Keep leftovers refrigerated.