★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgstrawberry gelatin
1 chot water
3/4 ccold water
3 Tbsplemon juice
3/4 cfrozen strawberries, thawed
3 Tbspdry milk powder
3 Tbspwater, ice cold
How to Make Strawberry Bavarian
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add cold water and lemon juice. Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
- Drain berries, reserving juice.
- Beat dry milk with ice cold water until it has the consistancy of whipped cream.
- Beat gelatin until frothy. Fold in whipped milk into gelatin; add berries carefully.
- Spoon into sherbet glasses. Spoon 1 tbsp. berry juice over top of each serving. Chill, if desired.