SPLENDA APPLE TURNOVERS
How to Make SPLENDA APPLE TURNOVERS
- Cook apples and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, covered, stirring occasionally and breaking up apples with back of spoon 10 to 12 minutes or until apples form a course puree.
- Add splenda and flour cook 2 to3 additional minutes stirring constantly until splenda dissoves and mixture is thickened. Stir in cinnamon. Spoon apple mixture into a bowl and cool slightly,
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat a coolie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Unroll pie crust, Cut each one into 4 wedges. Roll each wedge into a 6 inch circle. Place 3 level tablespoons apple mixture on each circle. Moisten edges of dough with water and fold dough over to form a half-moon shape. Crimp to seal. and cut vents to release steam. Place on cookie sheet and brush tops with egg white.
- Bake in oven 15 to 20 minutes or until turnovers are browned, Cool turnovers on wire rack 10 minutes before serving serve warm with ice cream(JUST KIDDING)!!!!