- 2 can(s)
- (21 oz each) peach pie filling
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix, dry
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- kristian regale peach cider
How to Make Sparkling Cider Peach Cobbler
- 1Dump the two cans of peach pie filling into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2Evenly sprinkle box of yellow cake mix over the top of the peaches.
- 3Slice butter into extremely thin slices and evenly place on top of cake mix in a single layer.
- 4Evenly pour cup of kristian regal peach cider over the top of the butter.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown in color.