★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)(21 oz each) peach pie filling
1 boxyellow cake mix, dry
1 ckristian regale peach cider
How to Make Sparkling Cider Peach Cobbler
- Dump the two cans of peach pie filling into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Evenly sprinkle box of yellow cake mix over the top of the peaches.
- Slice butter into extremely thin slices and evenly place on top of cake mix in a single layer.
- Evenly pour cup of kristian regal peach cider over the top of the butter.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown in color.