So Gooie Cherry Cobbler
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
3/4 csugar, divided
3 Tbspminute tapioca
1 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
4 ccherries, fresh or canned
1 call purpose flour
1/4 tspground cinnamon
1/4 calmonds, slices
How to Make So Gooie Cherry Cobbler
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Set aside 2 tbsp.of the sugar for later. Mix the sugar & tapioca in a large sacuepan. Stir in the water & lemon juice.
- bring to a boi. Then add in the cherries. Cook for 2 mins more. Stirring frequently.
- pour in to a lightly greased 8 or 9 inch baking dish.
- Stir baking mix again. mix the reserved sugar, cinnamon & milk in a medium bowl until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Drop heaping tablespoons onto hot furit mix. Sprinkle with the almonds.
- Bake 28 to 30 mins or until topping is golden brown & furit is bubbling. Cool 10 mins. Cover & refrigerate leftovers.
- Special Tip: Top each serving with a good dollop for cool whip or any yogurt or vanilla ice cream.