☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- full size snicker bars
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese soft
- 1 pkg
- cool whip
- 4 medium
- size green apples
- 1 small
- jar carmel sauce
- 1 can(s)
- sweetend condenced milk
How to Make Snickers Apple Salad
- 1Cut Snickers into small bit sized bits. Don't put in food processor. Spray knife w/ a bit of non stick spray to keep it cutting smooth
- 2Core apples. Leave skin on. Cut into small bite sized bits.
- 3In a food processor add 8oz pack of cream cheese, sweet con milk, and blend for a moment then add cool whip. (small container is best 8-10 oz) Blend for a few more spins
- 4Put into a bowl give it a quick gentle fold to check for lumps that are not appealing. Then fold in candy and apples.
- 5Lick the spatula.
- 6With a fork drizzle caramel sauce over the top.
- 7Lick the spoon.
- 8Put in the fridge for about 2 hrs. and wait ( good luck with that!) This is a good time to walk on the treadmill work up a good sweat so you don't feel guilty.
- 92 hrs later remove from fridge hold a clean spoon over the salad. Wavinge spoon over the top in a clockwise motion say Calories be gone three times. Then hop on one foot twice. Use clean spoon to dig in.