☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3full size snicker bars
1 pkgcream cheese soft
1 pkgcool whip
4 mediumsize green apples
1 smalljar carmel sauce
1 can(s)sweetend condenced milk
How to Make Snickers Apple Salad
- Cut Snickers into small bit sized bits. Don't put in food processor. Spray knife w/ a bit of non stick spray to keep it cutting smooth
- Core apples. Leave skin on. Cut into small bite sized bits.
- In a food processor add 8oz pack of cream cheese, sweet con milk, and blend for a moment then add cool whip. (small container is best 8-10 oz) Blend for a few more spins
- Put into a bowl give it a quick gentle fold to check for lumps that are not appealing. Then fold in candy and apples.
- Lick the spatula.
- With a fork drizzle caramel sauce over the top.
- Lick the spoon.
- Put in the fridge for about 2 hrs. and wait ( good luck with that!) This is a good time to walk on the treadmill work up a good sweat so you don't feel guilty.
- 2 hrs later remove from fridge hold a clean spoon over the salad. Wavinge spoon over the top in a clockwise motion say Calories be gone three times. Then hop on one foot twice. Use clean spoon to dig in.