Rosanne's Hot Cranberry Casserole
How to Make Rosanne's Hot Cranberry Casserole
- 1Peel, core and chop apples. Add to a 2 quart casserole that has been sprayed with Pam.
- 2Add cranberries and sprinkle lemon juice over the top. Sprinkle the white sugar over the top.
- 3In a medium bowl, gently blend oatmeal, walnuts, brown sugar and melted butter. Sprinkle that lumpy mixture over the top of the cranberries.
- 4Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 5Can be make ahead of time and frozen. If you can't find fresh cranberries, use canned whole cranberry sauce and cut down on the sugar.