Rosanne's Hot Cranberry Casserole
3 capples, granny smith
2 ccranberries, whole raw
1 1/2 Tbsplemon juice
1 1/3 coatmeal, uncooked
1.3 cbrown sugar
4 ozbutter, melted
1 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Rosanne's Hot Cranberry Casserole
- Peel, core and chop apples. Add to a 2 quart casserole that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Add cranberries and sprinkle lemon juice over the top. Sprinkle the white sugar over the top.
- In a medium bowl, gently blend oatmeal, walnuts, brown sugar and melted butter. Sprinkle that lumpy mixture over the top of the cranberries.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Can be make ahead of time and frozen. If you can't find fresh cranberries, use canned whole cranberry sauce and cut down on the sugar.