★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lborzo pasta
2 can(s)chunky pineapple
2 can(s)mandarin oranges
1 Tbspall purpose flour
10 ozjar maraschino cherries, drained
8 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Rosamarina Salad
- Cook the pasta according to box directions. Drain, rinse with cool water and drain well.
- Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juice. Refrigerate drained fruit.
- Combine fruit juices, eggs, sugar and flour in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Add sauce to cooled orzo, mix well. Refrigerate orzo 8-10 hours or overnight.
- Two hours before serving mix in the reserved fruit, cherries and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving time.