Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
3 crhubarb, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 lbstrawberries, frozen, whole, drained, or 1 pint fresh
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1/4 call purpose sifted flour
3/4 coats, quick or old-fashioned, uncooked
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp
- Combine rhubarb, strawberries and sugar.
- Place in a 9 inch square baking dish.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter, mixing until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over rhubarb and strawberries.
- Bake in preheated moderate oven (350 degrees) for about 40 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- NOTE: If fresh strawberries are used, increase sugar to 1/2 cup.