- 4 c
- fresh rhubarb, cut in 3/8 to 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 c
- 1 - 1 1/4 c
- 3 ounce package strawberry gelatin
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix ( regular size )
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- whipped topping, optional
How to Make Rhubarb Dessert
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
Cut rhubarb into 3/8 to 1/2 inch pieces and place in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
Sprinkle marshmallows over the rhubarb. Pour sugar evenly over the rhubarb and marshmallows.
Sprinkle gelatin over the layer of sugar.
- 2Melt butter or margarine in a medium bowl and then add the dry cake mix.
Stir until well mixed. Crumble the cake mixture over the rest of the ingredients in the pan.
- 3Drizzle water over the top and then place in a 350° F. preheated oven. Bake for 1 hour.
Allow to cool and then top with whipped cream, if desired. Ice creams great also.