By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 crhubarb, sliced into half inch pieces
1 capples, peeled and cubed
1/2 cstrawberries, sliced
1/3 cgranulated sugar
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
2/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2/3 cquick cooking oats
·vanilla ice cream, optional
How to Make Rhubarb Crumble
- Combine rhubarb, apples and strawberries; spoon into a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in brown sugar and oats.
- Sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm or cold with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.