Raspberry Truffle Tart
1 1/4 coriginal bisquick mix
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cfinely chopped pecans
1/4 cbutter (firm)
1 Tbsphot water
2/3 cseedless raspberry preserves, melted
1 cwhipping (heavy) cream
2 csemisweet chocolate chips
2 Tbspraspberry liqueur (if desired)
·whipped cream (if desired)
How to Make Raspberry Truffle Tart
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease tart pan with removable bottom, about 9x1 inch, or springform pan, 9x3 inches.
- Mix Bisquick, powdered sugar and pecans in medium bowl. Cut in butter, using pastry blender, until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Stir in hot water.
- Press mixture firmly in bottom of tart pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until set but not brown. Brush with 1/3 cup of preserves. Cool completely.
- Heat whipping cream and chocolate chips in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth; remove from heat. Stir in liqueur if desired.
- Pour over crust; spread evenly. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set. Brush remaining 1/3 cup preserves over chocolate layer. Top with raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving. Remove sides of pan. Cut into wedges. Serve with whipped cream. Store covered in refrigerator.