How to Make Raspberry Ricotta Creme Dessert
- 1Mix jello and boiling water in a glass bowl; stir well until all jello is dissolved. Add the ice water, and stir well, to cool it down more quickly. Let cool to room temp., stirring to speed the cooling process. It does not need to congeal, just let it cool off so the ricotta doesn't melt when you mix it in.
- 2Spoon the room-temp ricotta cheese into the slightly-cooled jello mixture. Use a whisk, and stir well, breaking up and smoothing the ricotta.
- 3Gently stir in 1-cup (or more, to your liking) of frozen, mixed berries (comes in a bag of mixed strawberries, raspberries and blackberries).
- 4Gently fold in the 8-oz. tub of cool whip. Stir well, incorporating all the jello/ricotta mixture into the cool whip.
- 5Pour into individual serving bowls, or pour into a small jello mold and chill for several hours.
- 6Garnish with berries.
*Can substitute orange sugar free jello and a small can - DRAINED! - of mandarin oranges or small can of drained pineapple tidbits. Use the drained, chilled juice from the oranges or pineapple as a substitute for the 1/2 cup of ice water, above, if you desire.