- Cook all ingredients in a saucepan on medium high heat - stiring constantly.
- Cook until it reaches a rolling boil and thickens. Spread over the baked crust.
2CRUST : BUTTER COOKIE CRUST
- Work all ingredients into a crumbly mixture.
- Pat the mixture into a 9"x13" cake pan or (2) two 9" pie pans.
Bake at 350 degrees untill Golden Brown. (My oven bakes it in about 12-15 minutes)
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold in the sugar and cream of tartar.
- Spread over the pie filling touching the crust to seal it.
Bake at 325 degrees until golden brown. At least 10 Minutes - watch carefully.
10oz of Whipped Topping such as Cool Whip. (Spread over the top when the desert is cooled.)