☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 chalf and half
4 ozunsweetened chocolate, chopped
2 Tbsplight corn syrup
1 Tbspunsalted butter
2 Tbspframboise (clear raspberry brandy)
·vanilla ice cream
How to Make Raspberry Hot Fudge Sundaes
- Stir sugar, half and half, chocolate, corn syrup, butter and salt in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
- Increase heat to medium-low and cook until sauce is smooth and thick, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat.
- Stir in framboise.
- (Can be made 1 week ahead. Cover and chill. Rewarm over low heat, stirring frequently, before serving).
- For each serving, spoon 1 tablespoon sauce into sundae glass or wine goblet.
- Top with 2 scoops of ice cream.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons sauce over.
- Sprinkle raspberries over and serve immediately.