Raspberry Fudge Mocha Mousse Trifle
- 1 jar(s)
- smucker's red raspberry preserves, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- red raspberries, washed and drained
- 1 jar(s)
- smucker's hot fudge topping, divided
- 1/4 c
- folgers gourmet selections lively colombian coffee, strong-brewed
- 2 pkg
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- prepared angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes (8 cups)
How to Make Raspberry Fudge Mocha Mousse Trifle
- 1Combine 3/4 cups preserves and raspberries in small bowl. Reserve 5 raspberries for garnish. Place 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping in small resealable plastic bag for drizzling. Stir stong-brewed coffee into remaining hot fudge in large bowl until blended. Fold in one container whipped topping to make mousse. Stir remaining container of whipped topping until fluffy.
- 3Spoon dollops of remaining whipped topping over center of trifle. Top with reserved raspberries. Microwave remaining preserves on HIGH for 10 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over topping and fudge mousse. Microwave reserved hot fudge topping on HIGH for 5 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of trifle. Chill one hour before serving.