Raspberry Dessert Bars
6 ccorn cereal - like chex
1/2 cbutter, melted
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
12 ozseedless red raspberry preserves
1 cflaked coconut
1 cchopped pecans or walnuts
How to Make Raspberry Dessert Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind cereal into 2 cups of crumbs.
- In small bowl combine cereal crumbs and sugar; mix in butter.
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil and coat with pan spray.
- Press mixture evenly into pan.
- Drizzle milk over the crumbs, reserving 1/3 of the can.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over top of condensed milk.
- Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- Drizzle remaining milk over top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Cool completely and cut into 24 bars. Store bars in refrigerator.