★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated pie crusts
- 3 ozs pkg
- cream cheese
- eggs beaten (reserving 2 tsps)
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen raspberries thawed and drained
How to Make Raspberry Cream Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare pie crust according to directions for two crust pie. using a 9 inch pan.
- 3In a medium bowl beat cream cheese till smooth. add remaining ingredients, except raspberries. Blend well and pour into crust.
- 4Sprinkle raspberries over filling.
- 5To make lattice work cut remaining crust into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- 6Arrange strips into lattice design over filling trim edges and seal. Brush with the reserved egg whites.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown. if necessary cover the edges with strips of tin foil after 20 mins to prevent excessive browning.
- 8Serve warm or refrigerate till throughly chilled. store in refrigerator.