★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgrefrigerated pie crusts
3 ozs pkgcream cheese
2eggs beaten (reserving 2 tsps)
1/4 cheavy cream
2 cfresh or frozen raspberries thawed and drained
How to Make Raspberry Cream Pie
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pie crust according to directions for two crust pie. using a 9 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese till smooth. add remaining ingredients, except raspberries. Blend well and pour into crust.
- Sprinkle raspberries over filling.
- To make lattice work cut remaining crust into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Arrange strips into lattice design over filling trim edges and seal. Brush with the reserved egg whites.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown. if necessary cover the edges with strips of tin foil after 20 mins to prevent excessive browning.
- Serve warm or refrigerate till throughly chilled. store in refrigerator.