By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2 ccranberries, fresh or frozen
2 capple juice
1 craspberries, fresh or frozen, thawed and unsweetened
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/4 tspcinnamon, ground
2 chalf and half
How to Make Raspberry-Cranberry Soup
- In a 3 quart saucepan, bring cranberries and apple juice to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Press through a sieve; return to the pan.
- Also press the raspberries through the sieve; discard skins and seeds.
- Add to cranberry mixture; bring to a boil.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; remove from the heat and cook 4 minutes.
- Stir 1 cup into 1 1/2 cups half and half.
- Return all to pan; bring to a gentle boil.
- Mix cornstarch with remaining half and half; stir into soup.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes - Serve hot or chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries, if desired.