1-1/2 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 ccold butter, divided
1 csugar, divided
1/2 craspberry jam, divided
1 cground almonds
1/2 tspalmond extract
1/2 c10x sugar
2 to 2-1/2 tsplemon juice
How to Make RASPBERRY ALMOND TART
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and 1/3 cup sugar; cut in 1/2 cup butter until crumbly.
- Beat in 1 egg
Add to flour mixture, tossing with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Press dough evenly onto bottom and up sides of a 9" tart pan with removable bottom.
Spread 1/4 cup of jam over dough.
Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, cream remaining butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir in almonds and extract.
Add remaining eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon filling over jam.
Place tart pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until set.
Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Carefully remove sides from pan.
Spread remaining jam on top.
- Combine 10X sugar and lemon juice.
Drizzle over the top.