Quick and Easy Cherry Tarts
Simple easy and delicious is all I can say, and I pleased everyone. It definately does not take the place of the cherry tart, but for quick, easy and delicious it fills the bill.
1 can(s)can (8 oz) pillsbury crescent recipe creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
1 can(s)cherry pie fillng
1 ccoconut shredded
1/4 c1 tbl spoon of sugar
1handful of white chocolate chips
How to Make Quick and Easy Cherry Tarts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll out the seamless dough and cut into 12 squares big enough to fit into your muffin tin. Spray the tins with a light spray of butter.
- Fit the dough into the muffin tin and and work so the muffin tin is covered. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take eggs whites and mix with sugar combine well and add the coconut making sure it is all coated. Fill the baked cups with the cherry pie filling almost to the top of the dough. Top the cherry tarts with the coconut mixture.
- Bake for abut 20 minutes until the coconut is brown on the ends. Let cool completely before trying to remove.
- My brother in law does not like coconut so I put white chocolate chips on three for him. My son does not like cherry pie filling but loves macaroons so I just put Macaroons into two of the muffin tins.
I used Maraschino cherry juice to color the coconut.