Pumpkin & Pear Crumble
1 cpear, peeled and cut into 1/2 cubes
1/4 tspginger paste
1/2 cpumpkin puree
1 Tbspbutter, cold
1 Tbspbrown sugar
2 Tbspwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Pumpkin & Pear Crumble
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter, combine pears, honey, vanilla and spices and cook until pears are tender.
- Add pumpkin and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Make Crumble Topping:
- Combine flour, brown sugar.
- Work in 1 tablespoon butter until crumbs form. (Fingers work great for this.)
- Add the walnuts and combine well.
- Spread pumpkin-pear mixture evenly in bottom of ramekin.
- Sprinkle crumb topping on top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.