Premier Cheesecake Cranberry Bars
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
Sometimes you find recipes when you least expect it. Luckily for me it's a keeper. This is definitely one to try.
1 1/2 cquick oats
1/4 cbrown sugar
2 stickbutter, softened
1(12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 can(s)(14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1/4 clemon juice
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)(16 oz) whole cranberry sauce
How to Make Premier Cheesecake Cranberry Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar. Cut in butter. Stir in chocolate chips. Reserve 2 1/2 cups of mixture.
- Press remaining mixture into a 9 X 13 inch greased pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- Pour over crust. Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch and spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture over cranberries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Cut into squares.