POOR MAN'S CHERRY CHEESECAKE PIZZA
My daughter served it at her Bunco party and got raves about it, even though it wasn't completly defrosted because she forgot to take it out ahead time.
The name is a little deceiving but when you make it, you will know why it is named this way.
It's easy to make but hard to wait until it is frozen and even harder when you have to wait until you can cut into it.
Let me know what you think about it.
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine melted
- 8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- dream whip ( (follow directions on box)
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling (or berry of choice)
How to Make POOR MAN'S CHERRY CHEESECAKE PIZZA
- 1Make crust by combining crumbs, sugars and butter. Put into a deep pie plate or bread pan. Patting to push crust up sides about half way. Chill thorougly
- 2In a bowl, mix cream cheesE with Dream Whip and beat until smooth. Dream Whip has two envelopes in the package. Use both of them.
When crust has chilled, take out and layer cheese and dream whip mixture onto the crust to cover bottom. Next layer cherry pie filling. Nextput the reminder of the chesse and Dream Whip mixture. Freeze.
Take out of freezer before serving. Thaw just until it can be cut through and serve. It is very rich and will be partially frozen when served. That is the way itis suppposed to be.