Poor Man's Apple Cobbler
1 cgranulated sugar
1 cself-rising flour
1 can(s)pie filling (apple, cherry, or peach) or fresh fruit (21 oz)
1 stickbutter, unsalted
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Poor Man's Apple Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 (preferably glass) baking dish. Do this by placing it in the oven while it preheats.
- Mix sugar, flour, vanilla, and milk in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into baking dish over the butter. Do not mix with butter.
- Spoon in apples or your fruit of choice in random spots.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- The crust will rise around apples. Serve. Enjoy!