★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)pineapple, crushed with juice
3 csifted flour
1/2 lbbutter or margerine
1 pkgdry yeast
2/3 cboiled milk
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Pineapple flip
- To make filling,put pineapple,sugar,and egg yoke in sauce pan. Cook till it boil's, then simmer. Mix 3/4 tbsp. water with cornstarch and add to pineapple to thicken. Remove from heat.
- For dough, add yeast to warm water. leave set. In bowl, cut butter into the 3 cups flour till crumbly. Add remaining ingredient's. Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture and mix well to form a nice soft dough. Dough will be very easy to work with.
- Roll out half the dough to fit a smaller size cookie sheet, overlapping onto edge. Place on greased sheet.
- Pour warm pineapple mixture on dough, spread evenly. Roll out other half of dough to same size and place over filling mixture.
- Take bottom crust and put over the top crust and seal good, Pinching together. Place a warm towel over top of sheet and let rise for about half hour.
- Back on 350 degree oven for 40-50 minute's. In the mean time mix confectionary sugar, few drop's oil,tsp, vanilla, and alittle milk to make a thin frosting. When Dessert is cooled drizzle frosting mixture all over top of crust, and sprinkle nut's on it. I use crushed walnut's
- You can use cherry pie filling or any other pie filling that you want if you desire.