By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)pineapple chunks, 13 1/2 ounces each, drained
2 can(s)crushed pineapple, 20 ounces each, drained
2/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 coats, regular
1/3 cbutter, softened
3/4 tspground cinnamon
3/4 tspground nutmeg
How to Make Pineapple Crisp
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
- Arrange pineapple in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle over pineapple.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and pineapple is tender.
- Serve warm and, if desired, with cream or ice cream.