- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 20 oz
- crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pt
- strawberries, fresh sliced
- 6 oz
- ladyfingers (about 48)
How to Make Pineapple Cheesecake
- 1•In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2•Place ladyfingers around the sides and on the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Pour filling into pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Carefully remove sides of pan. Top with strawberries. Yield: 8-10 servings.