★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple tidbits
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar, mild or sharp
- 1 c
- 1 c
- tube of ritz crackers
- 1 stick
How to Make Pineapple Cheesebake
- 1Preheat over to 425.
- 2Drain juice from pineapple (but save the juice!)
- 3Layer pineapple on bottom of a casserole dish.
- 4Layer cheese on top of pineapple.
- 5Mix pineapple juice, sugar and flour and pour on top.
- 6Crush crackers (I just break them up in the package, and crush more if not small enough when opened.)
- 7Melt butter and mix with cracker crumbs, sprinkle on top.
- 8Bake for 25 mins.