★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)pineapple tidbits
2 cshredded cheddar, mild or sharp
1tube of ritz crackers
How to Make Pineapple Cheesebake
- Preheat over to 425.
- Drain juice from pineapple (but save the juice!)
- Layer pineapple on bottom of a casserole dish.
- Layer cheese on top of pineapple.
- Mix pineapple juice, sugar and flour and pour on top.
- Crush crackers (I just break them up in the package, and crush more if not small enough when opened.)
- Melt butter and mix with cracker crumbs, sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 25 mins.