★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 2 tsp
- sugar mixed with 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
FOR THE CINNAMON TOPPING:
How to Make Pear Pastries
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Slice pears in 1/8 inch thick, toss with lemon juice. Add raisins, sugar and cinnamon to pears, toss to combine.
- 3Dust top with additional flour, roll into an 11x13 inch mound pears lengthwise on center third of pastry.
- 4Fold one side of pastry up and over to cover pears, firmly fold remaining pastry over top. Tuck ends under.
- 5Transfer to a baking sheet. Brush with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon topping.
- 6Cut 4 diagonal slits across the top.
- 7Bake 35 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and juices are bubbly. Serve warm or cool.