★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 1/2 tsplemon juice, fresh
FOR THE CINNAMON TOPPING:
2 tspsugar mixed with 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
How to Make Pear Pastries
- Heat oven to 375.
- Slice pears in 1/8 inch thick, toss with lemon juice. Add raisins, sugar and cinnamon to pears, toss to combine.
- Dust top with additional flour, roll into an 11x13 inch mound pears lengthwise on center third of pastry.
- Fold one side of pastry up and over to cover pears, firmly fold remaining pastry over top. Tuck ends under.
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Brush with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon topping.
- Cut 4 diagonal slits across the top.
- Bake 35 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and juices are bubbly. Serve warm or cool.