Pear and Cheddar Tart
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- pine nuts
- 4 oz
- sliced or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 medium
- d'anjou pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Pear and Cheddar Tart
- 1Prick the crust with a fork. Blind bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- 2Whisk together the eggs, 1/4 c. sugar, and vanilla. Pour evenly into bottom of cooled crust.
- 3Spread pine nuts on top of egg mixture.
- 4Layer sliced or shredded cheese over egg mixture and nuts.
- 5Spread pears in a circular pattern from the outer edge to the center, overlapping slightly.
- 6Top evenly with melted butter and sugar.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees 35-45 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.