Pear and Cheddar Tart
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
1/4 cpine nuts
4 ozsliced or shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 mediumd'anjou pears, peeled and sliced
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Pear and Cheddar Tart
- Prick the crust with a fork. Blind bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Whisk together the eggs, 1/4 c. sugar, and vanilla. Pour evenly into bottom of cooled crust.
- Spread pine nuts on top of egg mixture.
- Layer sliced or shredded cheese over egg mixture and nuts.
- Spread pears in a circular pattern from the outer edge to the center, overlapping slightly.
- Top evenly with melted butter and sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees 35-45 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.