Peaches with Raisins and Cranberries
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 qt
- peeled sliced peaches(approx 10 peaches)
- 6 c
- ground cinnamon
- fruit fresh to keep fruit from turning brown
- jars and lids
How to Make Peaches with Raisins and Cranberries
- 2Put sliced peaches in a large pot and pour sugar on top. Put on medium heat until sugar melts and turn to syrup. Cook just until peaches are tender. At this point you can add anything you want or can just plain. I added ground cinnamon to taste and added a package of dried cranberries with raisins. Last year I just put raisins and cinnamon.
- 3process jars as you would to can any other fruit or vegetable. Keep jars and 2 part lids hot. Fill jars within 1/4 inch from top of jar. Secure lids and process in a hot water bath about 5 mminutes.
- 4Keep away from drafts until jars seal. We put these peaches on pancakes, waffles, ice cream, mke cobblers or just right out of jar. So good. I do my apples the same way.