Peaches and Cream...stuff
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (i use 1/3 less fat)
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- fat free half and half
- fresh peaches pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding (the bigger box)
- pound cake, angel food cake, or shortcake cups
How to Make Peaches and Cream...stuff
- 1Cut or break cake or shortcake cups into about 1-2" pieces and "squish" together into bottom of 9x13 dish.
- 2Place sliced peaches over top of your "crust" pushing them down gently.
- 3Mix together cream cheese (best if pre-softened) and sugar until smooth. Add in the vanilla and the half and half. Then add the pudding mix, making sure to blend everything till smooth and just starting to get that pudding thickness,
- 4Pour mixture over peaches making sure to fill the dish right up to the edges.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.