Peaches and Cream...stuff
8 ozcream cheese (i use 1/3 less fat)
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
2 cfat free half and half
5-7fresh peaches pitted, peeled, and sliced
1 boxinstant vanilla pudding (the bigger box)
·pound cake, angel food cake, or shortcake cups
How to Make Peaches and Cream...stuff
- Cut or break cake or shortcake cups into about 1-2" pieces and "squish" together into bottom of 9x13 dish.
- Place sliced peaches over top of your "crust" pushing them down gently.
- Mix together cream cheese (best if pre-softened) and sugar until smooth. Add in the vanilla and the half and half. Then add the pudding mix, making sure to blend everything till smooth and just starting to get that pudding thickness,
- Pour mixture over peaches making sure to fill the dish right up to the edges.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.