Peaches and Cream Dumpling
2 sticksbutter (melted)
3 call purpose flour
1/2 tspvanilla extract
4 ozcream cheese
1/8 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Peaches and Cream Dumpling
- Preheat oven 400.
- For the crust: combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl with a fork.
- Shift flour and salt
- Slowly add butter mixture to the flour. It will be slightly crumbly but will hold together when pressed.
- For the filling: Cream cheese will need to be at room temperature. With a mixer blend cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add egg, sugar and vanilla. Mix until well combined and fluffy.
- Peel, cut peaches in half and pit.
- Fill center with filling mixture.
- Sprinkle sugar on peach.
- On a floured surface roll out remaining dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 min.