Peaches and Cream Coffee Cake
4fresh peaches- peeled and sliced
1/3 cwhite sugar
MIX ABOVE INGREDIANTS AND SET ASIDE
1 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 cwhite sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
ADDING ONE EGG AT A TIME, MIXING WELL AFTER EACH EGG.
3 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
MIX ABOVE DRY INGREDIENTS AND ADD TO BATTER
How to Make Peaches and Cream Coffee Cake
- Batter will be the consistancy of sugar cookie dough. Take half the dough and press lightly in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place the peaches on top of dough evenly.
- Cut an 8 ounce package of Cream Cheese in to small squares and dot on top of the peaches.
- With remaining dough, dampen hands and take a ping pong size ball of dough and flatten between your hands. Place on top of the Peaches. Repeat with the remaining dough until the top is covered. There will be some small opennings between dough, but it turns out perfect.
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup flour
2 Tbsp butter, softened
1/4 cup chopped Pecans
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
Mix together and sprinkle on top of cake.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 - 55 min.