By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Peachberry Cobbler
- In saucepan, mix cornstarch with a little of the raspberry syrup.
- Add remaining syrup and raspberries, the peaches and salt.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
- Turn into 1 1/2 quart casserole or 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- DROP BISCUITS: With fork combine biscuit mix, sugar, milk and butter, stirring well.
- Drop batter from tablespoon onto hot fruit making 5 or 6 biscuits.
- Sprinkle biscuits with sugar.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until biscuits are done.
- Serve warm with cream.