By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Peachberry Cobbler
- 1In saucepan, mix cornstarch with a little of the raspberry syrup.
- 2Add remaining syrup and raspberries, the peaches and salt.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
- 4Turn into 1 1/2 quart casserole or 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- 5DROP BISCUITS: With fork combine biscuit mix, sugar, milk and butter, stirring well.
- 6Drop batter from tablespoon onto hot fruit making 5 or 6 biscuits.
- 7Sprinkle biscuits with sugar.
- 8Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until biscuits are done.
- 9Serve warm with cream.