- 12-14 oatmeal cookies( can be store bought) or you can buy oatmeal cookie mix and mix with butter and crumble it on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes
- containers of peach flavored yogurt
- 4 c
- frozen peaches
- 4 c
- 2 c
- sweetened coconut
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
How to Make Peach Trifle
- 1Crush up cookies so they are crumbly or if you are using an oatmeal cookie mix...use 2 bags of mix with a stick of butter so the mix is crumbly. Crumble on a baking sheet and bake for about 7-8 minutes till it gets golden in a 350 oven.
- 2Throw the peaches in the food processor or blender until chopped throughly. In a bowl mix together the yogurt and the coolwhip. Set aside about 1/2 cup of the blended peaches then add the rest to the yogurt and coolwhip mixture.
- 3On a cookie sheet spread out the coconut and toast it in the oven.
- 4To assemble put a layer of oatmeal crumbles on the bottom of your bowl and then put a layer of the coolwhip peach mixture. Add another sprinkle of oatmeal cookie crumbs and then dollups of cherry pie filling. Add the remaining peach mixture the oatmeal cookie cumble. Then sprinkle with the toasted coconut.
- 5Refrigerate. Take the peaches you have saved and add the brown sugar and bring to a boil. Boil for about a minute till you get a syrup. Put this mixture in a bowl or cup to cool and pour over the top of the trifle before serving.
- 6If you do not like like cherries you can use any other fruit you like such as nectarine,pears or strawberries.