☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)(15 ounce) peach halves in juice
2round sponge cakes
2 scoop(s)vanilla ice cream
1 Tbspraspberry jam
2 tspchopped nuts, optional
How to Make Peach Melba
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Set aside two peaches and 1 tablespoon juice
- (refrigerate remaining peaches and juice for another use).
- Place each sponge cake on a plate; drizzle with reserved juice.
- Top with ice cream and a peach half.
- Heat jam in a small pan until melted. Drizzle over peaches and ice cream.
- Top with nuts if desired. Serve immediately.