☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated pie crust (14.1 ounce size)
- 20 oz
- package frozen sliced peaches, thawed and divided or 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c
How to Make Peach Dumplings
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Unroll the piecrusts on a lightly floured surface, and roll each into a 10-inch circle. Cut 5 (4 inch) circles from each crust. Roll each circle into an approximately 5 1/2 inch circle.
- 2Coarsley chop 2 cups peach slices. Divide the chopped peaches among the dough, place in in the center of each circle (about 1/4 cup per circle). Pull the dough edges over the peaches, and gather in the center, pinching to seal and form a bundle.
- 3Place in a lightly greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Arrange the remaining peaches around the bundles.
- 4Stir together the sugar, next 2 ingredients and 1/2 cup water until blended. Pour over the bundles and peaches.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.