- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- cup of confectioners sugar
- 2 eggs, seperated
- 1/2 lb marshmallows,cut into small pieces
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups vanilla wafers crumbs
How to Make Peach Dream Cake
- 1Soten gelatin in water for 5 minutes. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in the egg yolks well. Cook over low heat,stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat, add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- 2Cool slightly then add marshmallows. Blend lightly and chill until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in peaches and beaten egg whites.
- 3Arrange alternate layers of cookie crumbsand peach filling in mold,beginning and ending with cookie crumbs.
- 4Chill until firm. Unmold and serve with whipped and sweetened cream.